This has honestly been the worst month in a long long time. Between being sick for two weeks, having a tooth pulled and being in a ton of pain, and then Leon going missing I just couldn’t get anything done or focus on anything. Nothing mattered while Leon was gone and so everything got put on hold.
We’re slowly getting back into the rhythm of things and I’m hoping to try and give myself a fresh start but it may take a while. Crossing my fingers.
- Restrict non-essential spending to $100 for the whole month- Nope
- Pay attention to what I eat and allow myself only some treats- Definitely not. Hardly even ate while Leon was gone
- Go to sleep by 11-1130- Between sleeping too much when I was sick to not sleeping at all while looking for Leon, nope.
- Take the dogs on a walk once a week or take them somewhere- Hahahahaha, they’re never leaving the house again.
- Take care of your dishes every day- Our house and the new car became Search Party HQ so it’s a mess. That’s a nope
- Paint TWO things not for an event- Didn’t even get to do one
- Finish Wonder Woman Read Through- Nope
- Update Etsy shop and list items on Society6- Nope Nope
Try to nail down a location for the 24 hour lock in- Not even sure this is gonna happen now
- Update resume and portfolio- Noooooope
Art Coffee Night
- Garage Sale- Had to be pushed back because I was too sick to do it
Like I said, nothing got done. There’s a few orders from Etsy I have to get done, but August was a trash month and I’m glad it’s over.
I’m still not 100% but I’m getting there. The house is getting cleaned and the dogs are home and I’m still taking medicine. Let’s try to do better this month!
- Get back into eating healthy and not surviving off coffee
- Budget budget budget
- Go see a doctor
- Get at least a couple of the kittens adopted
- Give yourself a break to rest
- Figure out deadlines and work on one a week
- Get back on schedule with blogging & #52selflies & 365 Project
- Sketch anything and plan out Inktober
- Start setting date for Ladies Night
- Halloween Instagram
- Garage Sale
October is also the beginning of our 5 month busy season so I want to get refreshed because all the crazy starts. On the plus side, Halloween decor season has started! Downside, I feel so behind on everything that I need to not overwhelm myself with work.
But this is a start.
What are your September goals?
I’m linking up with Nicole from Writes Like a Girl blog so be sure to check out her goals and everyone else that has linked up!