It has been a hella busy month, as predicted.
From galleries to Almond’s Birthday to Halloween events and Disneyland, I feel like we haven’t had time to stop or pause. Which is probably why we are sick right now but c’est la vie.
Despite all that, I actually got a lot done! Not as much as I wanted, but I’m an over achiever. So let’s recap our crazy busy October (I’ll be putting in pictures from all the different events this month as well!)
Get Mae Mae fixed-She’s fixed and currently resting! BUDGET-I’m gonna give this to myself even though we are super duper broke. But this was our Christmas and we’re being tight budgeted until next year! Pack and plan for Disneyland– Disneyland was amaaaaazing!
- Keep the house clean- I could have done better. The house isn’t a total wreck but keeping up with it fell aside for a while
Relax and have fun-Definitely did that.
Inktober-Um excuse me, but I FINISHED INKTOBER! YAAASSS!
- Work on Wonder Woman Piece- ……..didn’t do this.
- Plan out NaNoWriMo- aaaaaaaaand I scrapped this because lol yeah too busy
- Painting for November Gallery- aaaaaaaaaannd I scrapped this too. Hey I’m learning to let go and not do all the things
Plan out paintings for December-I do have ideas! I’m going to be working on them after I get a few deadlines done!
- 31 Days of Halloween Movies- We got far but nope
- 31 Day Challenge for IG- THIS DIED SO FAST OMG
6/10 is still pretty good! And I’m not dying like last year, just tired. We had fun, we did a ton of art, we hung out with friends and enjoyed ourselves at Disney. I can’t really complain much. November is going to be all about getting things back into order after the craziness and focusing on prepping for holiday season.
I will be making a post later today about Inktober and preorders for prints, originals, and a sketchbook collection so be on the look out for that! I’m looking to get more professional prints and seeing about having a colored version of the collection.
Lots to do but I’m prepared!
And now! November!
- Get the house cleaned up and deep cleaned!
- Fix the backyard fence
- Use the bullet journal!
- Spend more time with the animals and socialize the kittens
- Get Inktober art scanned and prints made
- Wonder Woman art piece!
- Start working on Xmas gifts
- Redo the Etsy shop and get everything listed
- Work in your office!
- Start back up your IG
- Draw and post 2 times a week at least
I want to keep the momentum of Inktober going and keep drawing. I made so much progress and I don’t want to fall into an art block slump so I think if I can keep working on things I’m not good at and just draw for arts sake then that will be amazing. I have deadlines and projects to work on and I want to get into working on my Etsy more and focusing on that.
The kittens and Mae Mae are officially out of the room and roaming the house with all the other animals so that means I can deep clean my office and actually start working in here. Stripes was adopted out last week and we have a potential adopter next week, which leaves us with Black and White and Mae Mae. So here’s to finding them all homes!
October was pretty awesome and though I didn’t hit all my goals, I hit the important ones. I’m motivated and feel excited about art again and can’t wait to see where this all goes!
Also what content do you want to see from me? Do you miss my fashion photosets, want more art or tutorials or progress blogs, or recaps and events? Let me know!
Happy November and Feliz Dia de los muertos!